Aug 9, 2018
Life is really exciting when we realize that you realize that
you've been delivered from the powers of darkness and translated
into the kingdom of God's dear Son. So now, you're a son and
daughter of God You are royalty! Begin living like royalty; because
you have kingdom power and authority, because Jesus said, "I give
you the keys of the kingdom." Put your hand on your heart right now
and say, "Jesus, you have given me the keys of the kingdom!"
Show Notes For This
With God all things are possible and God lives in me,
therefore all things are possible to me and all things work
together for my good.
- You are never at the mercy of your enemy
- You have the authority and power to pray blessing into your
family, marriage, home, and life.
- When we live everyday with this knowledge, we will
live everyday with confidence in anticipation of divine
appointments and the impossible.
How to Walk With God Everyday
"...unlike Moses, who put a veil over his face so
that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the end of
what was passing away."
- You can walk with "historical God"
- The God that did the things you read about in the Bible
- Historical figure
- You can walk with "living God"
- The God that touches you every once in a while
- Living for that next time when God will touch you
- All week long the glory you feel on Sunday slowly fades
- You can't wait until you get back to church on Sunday so God
touches you again.
- 2 Corinthians 3:13
"But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the
glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from
glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord."
"And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that
the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything in
My name, I will do it. If you love Me,
keep My commandments. And I will pray the Father, and He
will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you
forever—the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because
it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells
with you and will be in you. I will not leave you orphans; I
will come to you. A little while longer and the world will see
Me no more, but you will see Me. Because I live, you will live
also. At that day you will know that I am in My
Father, and you in Me, and I in you." John
14:13-20 If you enjoyed this
podcast, please consider leaving us a review. This helps the
Foundational podcast reach more listeners. Be sure
to tell a friend about the Foundational blog and podcast, and share
with them about the free Bible Reading Challenge journal they will
receive when they subscribe to receive my newsletter!
- Or you can live everyday in the manifest presence of God
- Because you've accepted Jesus Christ, you can live from glory
- Even when you live in the real world, with trials and
struggles, God's presence with you
- 2 Corinthians 3:18
Grow in your relationship with Christ with these discipleship
For more blog posts
3 Ways to Stand Alone in a Wicked Generation Called to
Live in the Kingdom How to
Live Like a Royal Child of God How Does the
Kingdom of God Work? Non-Optional
Principles of Tithing
What is the Culture of the Kingdom of Heaven 4 Ways to
Walk in Kingdom Authority